Helper

I‘ve always been the type of person who’s did their best to help others. No matter how big of small. One of the things I ask most “Do you need any help?” As far back as I can remember I’ve been a helper or what people refer to as a “People pleaser”. It doesn’t matter how that person or people have done me, even if they’ve wronged me. I’d hear “Look how they did you and you’re going to help them?” Or “After how so and so did I wouldn’t do shit for them.” 1. I have a big heart which does suck now days. 2. I was raised with the saying “Two wrongs Don’t make a right “ 3. I believe in good and bad karma. 4. ( It’s something I took on as I got older and learned a lot more about the world and myself) I know what it’s like to not have help or to ask for help and be ignored. So if I can be that one person that someone doesn’t have I’ll be that because I’ve been in those shoes and it sucks. The other philosophy I came to believe in was “Don’t give up on someone.” I’ve been that person that at a point and time in my life I was given up on by family, friends, person I was in a relationship with. When that. Kind of thing happens it sort of breaks you as a person and you don’t want to keep going. I mean what’s the point? No one believes in you or has faith you can do it so what’s the point? It hurts especially when it’s loved ones who aren’t supposed to make you feel that way. I know down to my core what it feels like to be given up on and if I can help it I’ll do my best to make sure a person doesn’t feel how I felt. I believe it just takes one person to believe in you. To not give up on you. Because in turn that gives you the motivation to keep going and believing in yourself. It gives you encouragement knowing someone still believes in you and you’re not a “Lost Cause.”
This world is so damn harsh nowadays. People with big hearts or that “ wear their heart on their sleeve” Are rare, it’s hard for us. But what make us different is not wanting to be cruel and cold like the rest of the world. To be that small ray of light in the darkness.


Comments

Popular Posts