Forever Person

I wish you were proud of me like I am proud of you.
I’d shout it from the rooftops that I’m in love with you.
Proud to have you and call you mine.
It’s hard to shake the feeling you’re not all mine.
I don’t know what to do or say to make you feel the same way.
Knowing you could find better,
It wouldn’t be hard.
If only you knew how much it hurt my heart.
If only I knew where we started to go wrong?
I’d give anything to make you happy,
I’d do anything to see you smile.
The constant ache, the hole in my heart…
Knowing there’s something causing us to slowly drift apart 
I just wanted you to trust me and completely let me in.
Showing me you love me.
And want me, and only me in the end.
Everything you’ve done for me I’ll never be able to repay.
The ever growing tab I hope I can close one day.
Everything I write or send has meaning behind it.
I wish you’d actually give it a thought.
I’ve told you from the beginning you have my heart.
I still hope to have a future with you.
I don’t know about you?
I know we still have a lot to do.
I want you to be with me,
I want you to be mine.
My forever person forever much time.
I want to know you’re afraid to loose me.
Not just a brush off,
Not meant to be.




Comments

Popular Posts